You go to an attorney for help in avoiding legal problems. You go to a…
John Borrowman, CPC
Borrowman Baker, LLC
You’re busy. You’re pressured by deadlines. Besides, things seem fine where you are. Why would you set aside time to talk to a recruiter?
Let’s start with the assumption that your career path is important to you. Important enough that you don’t want to leave it to chance.
- What do you really know about the career options available to someone at your level of experience?
- How do those options change if you don’t take advantage of them?
- What is the compensation potential for you now, and into the future?
- What should you do to position yourself for the best possible growth wherever you are?
Top performers seek the answers to these questions. We can help you find answers.
- We have served the valuation profession for over twenty years
- Our surveys of compensation and practice management metrics give us insight you can’t find anywhere else
- We are recognized, nationwide, for candid and confidential perspective
If your career isn’t worth a phone call, what is it worth?